It’s here! Let the giveaway begin
Here’s the skinny.
This software rocks my socks off.
And throughout this week you will get a chance to come here and interact with us in hopes of winning a copy of said amazing software. Super cool.
Quick run down of why this software is awesome in case you missed it:
1) Recipe Manager
- Easily add your own recipes
- Capture hundreds of internet recipes
- Create and organize cookbooks with different chapters
- Search for recipes by what foods you have on hand
- Easily change recipe serving sizes to automatically convert ingredient amounts
This is my favorite part. All my recipes in ONE spot and ONE format! The capture feature is the most exciting thing because it eliminates all the manual work that other recipe managers require.
- Use your recipes to make meal menu plans
- Create your own weekly, monthly, and yearly menus
- Automatically generate a shopping list from your menus
- Print your menus and stick them on the fridge
Save time, money, and eat healthier with your own menus. Mix in your favorites with recipes you find online and easily mix and match for the week.
3) Grocery Shopping Assistant
- Compiles your family’s shopping list automatically
- ORGANIZES BY AISLE!
- Converts to package sizes (e.g., tablespoon tomato paste to 8 oz. cans)
- Choose which brands you want for your foods
- Calculates your grocery cost
How many times have I walked the same aisle in the grocery store because my brain doesn’t work like this? Don’t get me started…
4) Personal Home Nutritionist
- Analyze the nutritional elements of recipes and menus (even the ones you add!)
- View standard nutritional labels for every food and recipes
- Choose between brands to satisfy dietary needs
- Include nutritional info on recipe and cookbook printouts
Now you can plan menus based on dietary needs and tastes. Prepare healthy, delicious meals for the entire family!
5) Cookbook Publisher
- Print recipes on various card and paper sizes
- Print entire cookbooks with title page, table of contents, and index!
- E-mail recipes to friends
- Export recipes to your website or blog
Create magnificent cookbooks that the entire family can use for generations to come!
Let’s just say it will change your life!
Without further ado lets get this giveaway going
Here’s the deal:
Super Easy Step One:
Sign into the Rafflecopter widget. It doesn’t add any junk to your facebook page or spam you so no worries there
Super Easy Step Two:
Like our facebook page (the ONLY people who get outta this requirement are those who don’t have Facebook )
Super Easy Step Three:
Choose any other entry options to earn more entries!
Note: Sharing on Twitter or Sending Us a Recipe can be used EVERY DAY this week to get entries!