Blogger that is!
Would you like to guest post on The Adventure Bite?
Guest posting is a great way to share your story with the world. Write out your thoughts, opinions, a tutorial or a compilation of great resources and have it featured on our blog and social media channels!
Why should I consider writing a guest post?
Guest posts are a great way to meet new bloggers, and gain new readers! They also boost your SEO ranking because you are getting high quality relevant links back to your blog.
I’m just a small blog, I don’t have a big enough audience to be noticed.
Guest blogging is a great way to grow your audience! Everyone has a story to tell, and it doesn’t matter if your a blogger just beginning or a seasoned writer. We would still love to hear from you!
What types of posts are you looking for?
We look for posts that bring value to our readers and revolve around our four primary topics:
- Design (house improvement DIY, crafts, wordpress/blogging articles, entertaining etc)
- Dirt (homesteading and gardening)
- Love (christian spirituality, motherhood, fatherhood, having a successful marriage, etc).
What guidelines are there for posts?
- Posts should be between 500 to 3,000 words
- Posts must be original and new.
- Posts should be written in a personal voice, our readers want to get to know you while they learn something from you.
- Posts must contain at a minimum one high quality horizontal image (min size 640x480px). No maximum on relevant photos.
- Posts must include a minimum of 2 high quality outgoing links that expand the articles depth (these may be your site or others). No maximum on relevant outgoing links.
- Post should be exclusively written for use on The Adventure Bite (i.e. not on your own blog, or as a guest post somewhere else).
- Please include a short bio (with photo), as well as links to your site and social media accounts
Just so no feelings get hurt:
- We do not accept every guest post received
- We may provide you some feedback as to how it could be tweaked to fit our readers better before accepting it.
- You will receive an acceptance or decline email from us within 2 weeks.
- If you haven’t heard back either way from us after 2 weeks please drop us a note to see if we actually received your post.
Guest Author Expectations:
We will email you a day or more in advance of your post going live. Once your guest post is live please do the following:
- Write a post on your blog and link to your post here as soon as possible, no later than 2 days after post is live.
- Share the post link on your social media accounts at least once, no later than 2 days after post is live. Preferably several times throughout the week on various channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc)
- Monitor the comment section on their post for at least one week and provide insightful replies to comments
Thank you so much for sending us your posts! We look forward to working with you and creating a mutually beneficial blogging relationship!