Jamaican Black Bean Burger with Mango Jicama Slaw
This Jamaican Black Bean Burger with Mango Jicama Slaw is an easy vegetarian bbq recipe that also doubles perfectly as an easy camping recipe! The meat eaters in my family devour them happily too!
- 4 MorningStar Farms spicy black bean burgers
- ½ cup store bought or homemade jerk sauce plus more to serve
- Mango Jicama Slaw
- 1 container broccoli slaw available near the bagged salads
- 1 cup thinly sliced jicama
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- Coarse black pepper and salt to taste
- Serve with: additional sauce buns lettuce, tomatoes, etc.
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil and place frozen burgers in skillet.
3. Cook burgers for 5-6 minutes, turning burgers over occasionally.
4. Baste with jerk sauce and cook 1-2 additional minutes.
5. Toss slaw ingredients together.
6. Serve with mango jicama slaw and extra sauce. Enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 435kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 910mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 28g