Easy Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
This Easy Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry is the perfect easy weeknight dinner! Our easy homemade teriyaki sauce tastes just like take out!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 lb chicken chopped in bite size chunks
- Salt and pepper for taste
- 1 cup broccoli chopped
- 1 cup carrots julienned or shredded
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- ½ cup purple cabbage shredded
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup snow peas
- Serve with steamed rice or noodles
- Garnish with roasted sesame seeds and green onions
1. Make your teriyaki sauce if you are making one from scratch and allow it to simmer while you assemble stir fry.
2. Heat coconut oil in wok over high heat until very hot.
3. Pat chicken dry and season with salt and pepper.
4. Cook chicken quickly in wok until cooked through. Set aside.
5. Return wok to high heat and add another bit of coconut oil.
6. Add in veggies and cook for 3-4 minutes until just al dente tossing frequently.
7. If using store bought sauce: remove veggies and add sauce to wok to warm.
8. Then return veggies, chicken and noodles (if using) to pan and cook 2 additional minutes.
9. If using homemade sauce: leave veggies in wok and add chicken, sauce and noodles (if using) to pan and cook 2 additional minutes.
(If not using noodles, serve over rice)
10. Top with roasted sesame seeds and green onions. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 324kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 133mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g