1. Slice cooked artichokes in half with a sharp serrated knife.
2. Hold them firmly together while cutting to get cleanest cut.
3. Brush with leftover bacon grease from the bacon cooking.
4. Prepare grill with wood chips if desired. Grill for 4-5 minutes until smoky and grill marks are apparent.
5. Cook gnocchi in boiling water until they float.
6. Add edamame and blanch for 1 minute with gnocchi. Drain entire pan.
7. Toss hot gnocchi and edamame with pesto and bacon.
8. Line platter with fresh arugula and pour gnocchi over the top. Top with sliced radishes, cherry tomatoes, fresh cracked black pepper and parmesan cheese.
9. Serve immediately with grilled artichokes, lemon wedges and extra pesto for dipping! Enjoy!