Strawberry Lemon Coffee Cake Recipe
This strawberry lemon coffee cake is the perfect addition to make your morning extra special! Mixes in one bowl in 10 minutes.
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ cup Nancy's Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
- 2 mashed bananas
- Lemon Vanilla Bean Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 package cream cheese room temperature
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or the interior scrapings of 1 vanilla bean
- Serve with: strawberries and sliced almonds
1. Mix all cake ingredients together until just combined.
2. Pour into a greased bundt pan.
3. Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
4. Allow to cool completely (at least 1 hour).
5. Whip icing together. If lumps occur place in microwave for 30 second increments stirring vigorously until lumps are gone.
6. Pour icing over cake, top with sliced almonds and strawberries (lemon zest would also be a lovely addition if you can't do almonds) and serve. Enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 687kcal | Carbohydrates: 94g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 25g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 543mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 60g