Best Blender Buckwheat Waffles Recipe
The best blender buckwheat waffles ever! Kids and adults alike go nuts for these! Packed with protein, sweetened with bananas and naturally gluten free, they whip up in just 60 seconds in the blender!
- 1 cup buckwheat
- ¾ cup Organic Valley Whole Milk we LOVE their grassfed whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon cardamom
- Serving options: fresh fruit maple vanilla bean whipped cream recipe attached, maple syrup, butter, etc.
- Maple Vanilla Bean Whipped Cream
- 1 pint Organic Valley Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup optional
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla bean paste
1. Add all waffle ingredients to blender. Blend for 60 seconds on high.
2. Cook in a well-greased waffle iron to desired level of doneness.
3. While waffles cook, whip together the whipped cream ingredients with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
4. Serve with fresh fruit, Organic Valley butter (if desired), maple syrup and plenty of napkins!
5. Recipe easily doubles. Enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 677kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 53g | Saturated Fat: 33g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 17g | Trans Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 248mg | Sodium: 263mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 27g