Asian Broccoli Slaw with Pineapple Recipe
Banish boring coleslaw forever! This Asian broccoli slaw is the perfect sidekick to your bbq, tacos or pulled pork sandwiches. It’s so good you might never touch regular coleslaw again.
Servings 6 -8 cups
- 2 containers broccoli slaw ours had shredded broccoli stems carrots, and red cabbage
- 1 fresh pineapple or 1 container of fresh-cut pineapple
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- Coarse black pepper and salt to taste
1. If using a fresh pineapple remove the ends and skin. Cut into quarters and remove the core from each piece. Slice each quarter into quarters and dice slices. Set aside in large mixing bowl.
2. Pour out broccoli slaw onto a large cutting board and roughly chop each direction in a grid to create bite-sized pieces.
3. Add slaw to mixing bowl and add rice vinegar, pepper, and salt. Toss and adjust seasoning or add more vinegar if needed.
4. Let sit for at least one hour. Then serve and enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 30kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 87mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g