Cucumber Avocado Salad Recipe
The easiest cucumber avocado salad in all the land. Can we even call this a recipe? 3 ingredients + 5 minutes= glorious summer side dish perfection.
Servings 6 -8 servings
- 3 large avocados we recommend California Hass Avocados because they are the bomb
- 2 large cucumbers we like English cucumbers but regular works too
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar Bragg's is our go-to ACV for everything
- Salt and pepper
1. Cut the avocados in quarters lengthwise. The pit should fall out or easily twist out. Score it in dice and scoop out with a spoon into a medium bowl
2. Peel cucumbers and dice. Add to bowl.
3. Toss salad with apple cider vinegar and salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 14g | Sodium: 208mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 3g