Boozy Irish Cream Chai Latte Recipe
Boozy Irish Cream Chai Latte is the warm cocktail you'll love sipping in front of the fire. Cozy and delicious.
Servings 2 servings
- 1/4 cup Chai Concentrate Sweetened or reduced sugar will work
- 1/4 cup Cream
- 1/4-1/2 cup 1% Milk Depending on strength you like
- 1 1/2 ounces Whiskey
- 1 1/2 ounces Irish Cream
- For Homemade Chocolate Sauce:
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- To Serve:
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Sauce
To Make Homemade Chocolate Sauce:
2. Place chocolate chips and cream in a small bowl and microwave in 10-30 second increments (depending on strength of your microwave).
3. Stir between sessions vigorously until sauce is melted and smooth. You could also use a double boiler if you don't have a microwave.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 709kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 26g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 83mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 53g