Vanilla Panna Cotta with Blueberry Lemon Sauce Recipe
These mini vanilla bean panna cotta’s are just the right size for party desserts or pack them up for a picnic! The blueberry lemon sauce finishes it just right.
Servings 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon powdered unflavored gelatin
- 4 tablespoons warm water
- 1 cups Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
- 1 cups whipping cream
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or 1/2 a vanilla bean
- 1/2 pint blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Zest of lemon
1. Sprinkle gelatin over water. Let soften 5 minutes.2. Warm cream gently and add sugar and salt until dissolved about 5-7 minutes.3. Add gelatin to warm cream. Stir to dissolve. Allow cooling to a comfortable temperature (this prevents the probiotics from dying in the yogurt). Gradually whisk the cream into yogurt. Add vanilla bean paste or scrape half a vanilla bean into the cream.4. Place 6 small ramekins on a baking sheet, (if planning to unmold the Panna cottas once set, lightly coat with unflavored oil). Pour in cream mixture, cover and refrigerate overnight.Sauce:5. Combine sugar, blueberries, and lemon juice, cook until softened. Bring to boil and cook over medium heat for 10-15 minutes until thickened.6. Cool to room temperature and serve over panna cotta with fresh lemon zest. Enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 281kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 55mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 31g