1. Over medium heat fill a large stockpot with the chicken stock.
2. Add carrots, onions, celery and, garlic to the pot.
3. Cook for 15 minutes with the lid on.
4. To make the meatballs get a large-sized mixing bowl and add bread crumbs, parsley, oregano, parmesan, egg and, salt and pepper and mix together.
5. Then add ground beef and ground pork to the bowl and mix well.
6. Roll ½ sized meatballs.
7. In a large-sized skillet add oil over medium-high heat.
8. Add meatballs and cook until slightly browned.
9. Add cooked meatballs to stockpot full of vegetables and broth.
10. Add noodles and kale.
11. Allow simmering for 15 minutes.
12. Add fresh parmesan and enjoy!