Zesty Asian Slaw that is perfect stand alone or as an addition to our Korean Pork Chops!
Servings 4 servings
- 3 TABLESPOONS RICE VINEGAR
- 1 TABLESPOON KOREAN CHILI FLAKES COARSELY GROUND*
- 2 TEASPOONS SOY SAUCE
- 2 CLOVES GARLIC MINCED
- 1/2 TEASPOON SALT
- 1/4 CUP VEGETABLE OIL
- 1 TABLESPOON ASIAN SESAME OIL
- 1 14- OZ BAG COLESLAW
- 1 CUP CARROTS JULIENNED OR SHREDDED
- 2 SCALLIONS FINELY CHOPPED
Whisk rice vinegar, ground hot red pepper, soy sauce, garlic and salt together in large bowl.
Gradually whisk in vegetable and sesame oils.
Add coleslaw, carrots and scallions and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 and up to 6 hours.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 334kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 654mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g