Easy Green Smoothie Bowl Recipe
This easy green smoothie bowl is creamy from the avocado and packed full of healthy greens and fruits. Top it with almonds, chia seeds and chopped fruit for the perfect start to your day!
Servings 2 -3 servings
- 12-15 oz kefir sub 1/2 milk and 1/2 greek yogurt if no kefir
- 2 cups frozen mixed greens or spinach
- 1 avocado
- 4 frozen figs or 1/2 cup other frozen fruit
- 1/2 of a large apple
- 1/2 cup coconut water optional
- 5-6 ice cubes optional<---not really
- Toppings: chopped apple slivered almonds chia seeds and chopped dates.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 1524kcal | Carbohydrates: 165g | Protein: 117g | Fat: 48g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 27g | Cholesterol: 142mg | Sodium: 4359mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 123g