Best Broccoli Salad
This is the BEST broccoli salad! Packed with crunchy bits of bacon, grapes, almonds, and raisins. Our secret ingredient takes it to a whole new level and everyone asks for the recipe!
Servings 6 -8 servings
- 1-2 heads of broccoli cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup diced red or white onion
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup grapes
- 5 slices cooked bacon cooled and chopped
- 1/3 cup almond or cashew pieces
- 1 Cup white raisins optional
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- 2-3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
1. Blanch broccoli by placing all prepped pieces in a strainer, then pour a tea kettle full of hot water over them. They should change color but not become limp. Strain excess water.
2. Whisk mayonnaise, yogurt, honey, balsamic vinegar, and mustard together.
3. Toss broccoli, onion, celery and grapes with dressing.
4. Top with bacon, raisins and as many nuts as desired.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 290kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 276mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 25g