How To Grill Pork Chops
Learn how to grill pork chops for the perfect summer dinner! These rosemary beer pork chops are easy enough to grill up for a crowd too!
Servings 4 servings
- 4 pork chops we used loin chops but any pork chop is great
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 bottle beer
- salt and pepper
- 8 sprigs rosemary
1. Mix soy sauce, honey and enough beer to cover pork chops. Tuck in 4 sprigs of rosemary. Cover and marinate for 3-4 hours.
2. Preheat grill for 15 minutes. Soak 4 other sprigs of rosemary in water for 15 minutes.
3. Add rosemary to the top of coals and spritz with water to help create steam.
4. Cook pork chops on the grill for 5 minutes and then flip.
5. Baste with marinade and cook until 145-160 degrees internal temperature. 8-25 minutes depending on the thickness of the chop.
6. Allow to rest for 3-5 minutes and serve!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 588kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 63g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 198mg | Sodium: 1959mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g