1. Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray OR spray a baking glass baking pan with non-stick spray.
2. Proof yeast in warm water with sugar till bubbly.
3. Mix dry ingredients (flour, salt, and sugar) in a large bowl. Combine wet ingredients (milk, butter, eggs, honey, and water) in a medium bowl.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry and stir to combine until a dough ball has formed.
5. Allow dough to rest 10 min for instant yeast or until doubled in size if using regular yeast.
6. Press dough out onto a sheet of lightly floured saran wrap to an approx 18 inches x 12-inch rectangle.
7. In a small bowl, mix together the cinnamon filling ingredients.
8. Spread oil or melted butter over surface and top with cinnamon filling.
9. Roll in spiral and slice. Place, cut side up on cookie sheet or in a glass pan.
10. Rise until doubled in size.
11. Brush with egg wash and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes for cookie sheets, 30-35 minutes for pans.
12. To glaze, mix powdered sugar and tablespoons of milk together until the desired consistency of glaze is achieved. Pour over warm rolls.