1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Cut spaghetti squash down the middle, so your left with to equal halfs. Scoop out any seeds. Coat the inside of each squash with about 1 teaspoon olive oil. Place squash, cut-side down, on a baking sheet. And poke holes down the center with a fork. This helps to release the moisture during cooking.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until squash is tender, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
4. Shred the inside of squash with a fork, making sure not to poke thur the bottom and leave the noodles in the squash.
5. In a pan over medium heat warm the black beans. Add taco seasonings and set aside.
6. In a pan over high heat roast corn and chile until browned. Set aside.
7. Add all ingredients to your spaghetti squash boats.
8. Start with a layer you topping in the sqash boats. Frist the beans. Next roasted corn and chiles. Sprinkle with tomatoes and cheese.
9. Pour Blender salsa generously over the burrito boats.
10. Add limes, cilantro, sour cream, pickled red onions and salt and pepper to your tastes.
11. Serve Hot and enjoy!