Loving these Camping Maple Sriracha Chicken Kabobs cause they are sticky, sweet, spicy and full of flavor. Everyone loves these heavenly bites of deliciousness.
Camping maple sriracha chicken kabobs so juicy and delicious. Grilling up meat that doesn’t dry out on the grill, but stays moist and flavorful is a must when we go camping.
Kabobs are simple to make and delicious to eat. Nothing could be better than skewered meat mixed with peppers, pineapple, and in a fantastic maple sriracha sauce.
How to make kabobs?
When making kabobs place the soy sauce, maple, sriracha, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Whisk to combine. Add the chicken, bell peppers, zucchini and red onion to the bowl and mix.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes, or up to 24 hours. Soak wooden skewers in cold water for at least 10 minutes, to keep them from catching fire. Add chunks of chicken, pineapple and bell peppers to skewers.
Use the remainder of the marinade to bast on the pineapple and bell peppers. Place on grill or skillet and cook 10 minutes. Serve immediately and enjoy!
How to cook kabobs?
You make to make sure that your kabobs are juicy and tender. Marinating is so important when making juicy tender kabobs. Start by sealing, and refrigerate 15 minutes to 24 hours.
Soak wooden skewers in cold water for at least 10 minutes, to keep them from catching fire. Then thread the meat and vegetables onto skewers, leaving a small space between each item.
Baste them each skewer with the marinade. Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 10 minutes, turning as needed, or until meat is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- 2 large chicken breasts cubed
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbps sriracha sauce
- 1 pineapple cubed
- 1 red bell pepper cubed
- Place cubed chicken breasts in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Whisk together soy sauce, maple syrup, and sriracha sauce.
- Pour over the top of the chicken and massage into the chicken.
- Marinate for at least 15 minutes to 24 hours in the ice chest.
- Once the chicken is done marinating, soak wooden skewers in water for 10 minutes.
- Then skewer the chicken pieces, red bell pepper and pineapple on to the skewer.
- Grill chicken until thoroughly cooked through. About 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 127Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 639mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 14g