We found this amazing Club Sandwich Recipe with a Fried Egg in our travels. It’s the perfect recipe for soaking up that hangover from last night’s adventures!
Dublin is just covered in public transit options but that doesn’t mean you won’t end up doing your fair share of walking. When you have to hoof it from one place to the next remember that refreshment is usually no further away than the next corner pub. All that walking sure works up an appetite for this amazing club sandwich recipe with a fried egg.
The main train station in Dublin is Connolly station is a landmark you can’t miss. Making your way in from the street you need look no further for refreshment than our favorite pub in the main lobby; Madigan’s.
Walking is the main way of traveling in Ireland and all the exercise can be hard to withstand without the proper diet. I started to get noticeably slower when I got hungry. But without this club sandwich recipe with a fried egg sandwich, we wouldn’t have made it half as far. This sandwich happens to be the best cure for the worst hangovers and jet-lag I have ever had. If you’re looking to soak up the hangover from last night’s adventures? This is exactly the thing for you!
Serve this wonderful club sandwich with a fried egg with salty chips and an ice cold beer for the best results, enjoy!
Club Sandwich Recipe with a Fried Egg
- 3 pieces sandwich bread , toasted
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 6 slices deli ham
- 6 slices deli turkey
- 3 leaves lettuce, washed and dried
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 2 eggs, fried
- 2 slices bacon, cooked
- Assemble sandwich. Start with one piece of bread cover one side the mayo and mustard.
- Layer three pieces of ham, three pieces of turkey.
- Add lettuce, red onion, tomato and one of the fried eggs.
- Cover another piece of toast on both sides with mayo and mustard.7. Add toast as the next layer.
- Layer three pieces of ham and three pieces of turkey.
- Add lettuce, tomato, red onion, and a fried egg.
- Cover the last slice as bread with mayo and mustard on one side.
- Serve with chips and beer.