These Instant Pot Stuffed Spinach Dip Artichokes are a classic recipe with the most incredible twist! Everyone who tries these swears they are one of the best artichokes they have ever eaten. The hollowed out artichoke makes the perfect dip cup for easy eating!
I’m not sure I can properly explain to you how delicious these artichokes are. If you love spinach artichoke dip you HAVE to try these!
Instant Pot Stuffed Spinach Dip Artichokes
- 3 medium artichokes
- 2 cups fresh spinach chopped
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 cup water
- Lemon wedges
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Cut the top one third of artichokes off and trim bottom stem flush with the base.
- Trim off the prickly point of each leaf with a pair of kitchen scissors.
- Rub a cut lemon over the artichoke to prevent it from browning.
- Pull artichokes apart slightly, and remove all center leaves and internal fuzz with a spoon in order to make room for the stuffing.
Mix spinach, cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, mozzarella, garlic, parmesan, red pepper flakes, salt & pepper.
Stuff mixture in center of artichokes.
Place rack in Instant Pot. Add water to Instant Pot. Add artichokes.
Cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
Serve with lemon wedges and top with freshly grated parmesan cheese.