Our lemon drop martini is made with homemade simple syrup and is full of fresh zesty, infused lemon flavor.
What’s in this cocktail?
This is the absolute best lemon drop martini recipe. It’s a perfect combination of sweet and sour flavors. This Lemon Drop Martini recipe is much more than a shake and a stir! The Lemon Drop Martini is an extremely well-established classic drink. The recipe calls for simple syrup, vodka, lemon juice, and a sugared rim. Topped with lemon twist garnish.
How to make a lemon drop martini?
To prep your martini glass it first needs to be chilled, then rubs a lemon wedge along the rim and dip the glass into sugar. Next, in a shaker full of ice, combine a couple of ounces of vodka with an ounce of simple syrup. Squeeze the juice of about half a lemon into the mixture, making sure to remove any stray seeds or pulp. Shake, shake, shake and pour the strained martini into the chilled glasses to serve. Place your garnish, serve and enjoy!
Lemon Drop Martini
- 4 ounces vodka
- 2 ounce home lemon simple syrup see recipe below
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Sugar rimming the glass
- Lemon twist
- Simple Lemon Infused Syrup Ingredients
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- Lemon wedge or rine
- Mason jar
- Simple Lemon Infused Syrup
- Add water and sugar in a medium pan.
- Bring to a boil and allow mixture to reduce down.
- Cook 5 mins.
- Add a lemon wedge or rine.
- Allow cooling. Pour into a mason jar and set aide.
- When Mixing the Drink
- Fill a martini shaker with ice.
- Rub a lemon wedge around the edge of a martini glass. Dip the glass in sugar.
- Add the vodka, lemon juice, and simple syrup to the martini shaker. Shake to combine.
- Pour into a glass and top with a lemon twist. Enjoy!