A light, moist spiced pumpkin muffin perfect for coffee or snacks.
We are guest posting about these tasty Pumpkin Spice Muffins over on WonderMill’s website today! You won’t want to miss them!
- ½ cup butter
- 1⅓ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 t ginger
- ½ tsp cloves
- 1 tsp cardamom
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 small can pumpkin puree
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs.
3. Add flour and spices. Mix gently.
4. Add pumpkin puree and stir until just incorporated.
5. Pour into greased or papered muffin pan.
6. Cook 20-25 min muffins. Til toothpick comes out clean.
7. If desired top with butter and cinnamon sugar when hot.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 252Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 228mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 2gSugar: 23gProtein: 4g