This sauce is a perfect balance of sweet, sticky and garlicky. Perfect for brushing on chicken, kebabs or coating the best chicken wings in the world.
This sauce is so easy to whisk together and is perfect for whipping together an easy dinner. Try it on our Crispy Oven Baked Chicken Wings for the best wings you’ve tasted or brush it on kebabs to put on the grill.
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon hoisen sauce optional--don't stress if you don't have it
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
1. In a small pot whisk all ingredients together except last two ingredients.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Whisk soy sauce and cornstarch together until smooth and whisk into sauce.
4. Cook until thickened to desired consistency (5-10 minutes).
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 cup Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 547Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 2892mgCarbohydrates: 108gFiber: 2gSugar: 96gProtein: 8g