Classic stuffed Italian artichokes get to the table even faster with this recipe! Top with freshly grated parmesan cheese to transport your family to Italy tonight!
- 3 artichokes
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup mozzarella
- Salt and pepper for taste
- 1 cup water
- Lemon wedges
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
1. Cut the top one-third of artichokes off and trim bottom stem flush with the base.
2. Trim off the prickly point of each leaf with a pair of kitchen scissors.
3. Rub a cut lemon over the artichoke to prevent it from browning.
4. Pull artichoke leaves apart slightly in order to make room for the stuffing
5. Mix bread crumbs, sour cream, parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, mozzarella, salt & pepper.
6. Stuff mix in between artichoke leaves.
7. Place rack in Instant Pot. Add water to Instant Pot. Add artichokes.
8. Cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
9. Serve with lemon wedges and top with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 408Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 1070mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 10gSugar: 5gProtein: 20g