Stuffed Peppers recipe with ground beef and rice are delicious!
Stuffed Peppers recipe makes an easy weeknight healthy family meal. We always assemble these stuffed peppers as a family. One mix all the delicious ingredients together. Next washes and prepares the peppers for stuffing. Stuffing the peppers is always the favorite task. Then we cover with foil to keep in the moisture and bake. The smell is wafting away from the oven is always heavenly.
How to make stuffed peppers?
When making any stuffed bell peppers recipe you can stuff them with almost any meat, starches, beans and sauces. Baking these stuffed bell peppers in the oven makes this dinner easy to pull off on any night of the week.
How long to cook stuffed peppers?
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook ground beef-rice mixture and spoon mixture into precooked peppers. Set peppers upright in an 8×8-inch baking dish. Top with cheese. Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and the peppers are tender about 30 minutes.
What to serve with stuffed peppers?
You can serve any of your favorite side dishes with these fabulous stuffed pepper recipe. We would love to recommend our favorite sides dishes.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 meduim white onion diced
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 6 whole Bell Peppers Red, Yellow and Green
- 2 cups long grain rice cooked
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 15 oz can Black Beans drained
- 1 7 oz can roasted green chiles drained
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup picy cheese such as Chipotle Gouda or Pepper Jack shredded
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves chopped plus more for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook the beef, garlic, and onion until evenly browned.
- Wash and remove and discard the tops, seeds, and membranes of the bell peppers. Arrange peppers in a baking dish with the hollowed sides facing upward.
- In a bowl, mix the browned beef, cooked rice, tomato sauce, spices, black beans, roasted green chiles, and corn.
- Top with shredded cheese and cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on the size of bell pepper in the preheated oven, cook until the peppers are tender.
- Let cool 15 minutes. Top with cilantro. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 399Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 713mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 6gSugar: 5gProtein: 27g