A delightfully simple raspberry lemon drop comes together with just a few ingredients for a perfect refreshing cocktail.
It’s fall guys. I get it. But it’s still SO hot here most days. This week I picked up the boys from school and my car said it was 96 degrees outside. Anyone else with me on this? So I decided this week I wasn’t done with summer. And that I needed a cocktail.
Raspberries get mashed up with fresh lemon juice and a splash of honey. A few sprigs of fresh herbs like thyme, mint or basil while not necessary are my favorite way to fancy up any drink when I am splurging.
It’s time to kick back and soak up these last few moments of warmth that we can.
- 4 ounces lemon juice (about 3 lemons)
- 4 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup warm water
- 2 ounces vodka
- 10 raspberries
- Thyme springs
- Add honey and warm water to cocktail shaker and stir until honey is fully dissolved.
- Add raspberries. Muddle raspberries in honey water.
- Add lemon juice, vodka and a few ice cubes. Herbs can be added here if desired. Shake vigorously.
- Pour through strainer top into cups of ice.