Camping Mac n cheese with Kielbasa is baked with sliced Kielbasa sausages! This makes the perfect warming weeknight supper.
This camping mac n cheese with Kielbasa recipe is guaranteed to make the kids happy by the campfire while you are out in the woods. This creamy cheesy goodness tastes so good it will make you forget you’re camping! Just like Mom’s homemade best mac n cheese from when you were a kid, this recipe is sure to bring you back to the best memories!
How to make mac n cheese?
Mac n cheese recipes are usually pretty simple, this one is no exception. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat; stir in flour, salt, and pepper until smooth, about 5 minutes total.
Slowly pour the milk into your butter-flour mixture while continuously stirring until the mixture is smooth and bubbling, about 5 minutes. Add cheddar cheese to your milk mixture and stir until cheese is melted, usually about 2 to 4 minutes. Mix it all together, serve and enjoy!
What to eat with mac n cheese?
You can mix a lot of things into your mac n cheese to make it more filling or to add some flavor. You can also make a tasty side dish to go along with your delicious mac n cheese. You can add vegetables or meat to your mac n cheese recipes to make them more hearty every time and of course you can’t go wrong with adding bacon crumbles or breadcrumbs to top off your recipe.
Camping Mac n Cheese Recipe
Camping Mac n cheese with Kielbasa is baked to perfection and is going to be your new favorite weeknight comfort food supper.
- 1 1/2 cups elbow macaroni
- 8 oz prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4-1/2 cup half and a half or whole milk
- 1 package Kielbasa
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook One package of Kielbasa. Drain set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Spray dutch oven.
- Stir alfredo sauce into the cooked pasta with three kinds of cheese and enough milk to keep things loosey goosey. Stir in salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat on campfire 20 minutes.
- Remove from fire and serve immediately.