This spring roll rice bowl combines all the flavors of fresh spring rolls in the simplicity of a rice bowl. It’s one of our favorite easy dinner ideas!
Spring Roll Rice Bowl
- 20 medium frozen shrimp
- 4 teaspoonsjerk seasoning or use storebought
- Juice of a lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups rice
- 1 carrot sliced in strips
- 1 radish sliced
- avocado diced
- 1 cucumber sliced in strips
- 1 cup quick pickled red cabbage red cabbage plus 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar--allow to sit for 10 min
- Sweet Chile Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chile sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Juice of ½ a lime
- Combine shrimp and ingredients. Cook for 10 minutes until shrimp is translucent.
- Blister red bell pepper on flame or under the broiler. Cool and cut into strips.
- Top rice bowl with shrimp and desired toppings.