This spring roll rice bowl combines all the flavors of fresh spring rolls in the simplicity of a rice bowl. It’s one of our favorite easy dinner ideas!
We love these fantastic Spring Roll Rice bowls any time of the week.
Spring Roll Rice Bowl Recipe
This spring roll rice bowl combines all the flavors of fresh spring rolls in the simplicity of a rice bowl. It's one of our favorite easy dinner ideas!
- Shrimp 20 medium frozen shrimp
- 4 teaspoons jerk seasoning or use storebought
- Juice of a lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups rice
- 1 carrot sliced in strips
- 1 radish sliced
- avocado diced
- 1 cucumber sliced in strips
- 1 cup quick pickled red cabbage plus 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar–allow to sit for 10 min
- Sweet Chili Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Juice of ½ a lime
- 1. Combine shrimp and ingredients. Cook for 10 minutes until shrimp is translucent.
2. Blister red bell pepper on flame or under the broiler. Cool and cut into strips.
3. 2Top rice bowl with shrimp and desired toppings.