Learn how to grill pork chops for the perfect summer dinner! These rosemary beer pork chops are easy enough to grill up for a crowd too!
We are honored to have worked with The National Pork Board and Fred Meyers on this post.
Grilling is our favorite thing in the whole world. We have been known to grill out in the snow and I have on more than one occasion had to go dig back through the off season goods at the very back of the store to find briquettes in the dead of winter.
We absolutely love going to Fred Meyers when we are ready to grill up something delicious. They have everything we need! Their meats are hands down the best in our little town and their organic vegetables and fruits are our go to stop for getting dinner on the table fast.
And their kids play center is an absolute saving grace when I’ve got both boys with me and I’m trying to knock out a big shopping trip!
We grabbed some of their amazing organic broccoli to make my mother in laws awesome crunchy broccoli salad. And a watermelon to whip up our Watermelon Limeade Punch (plus snacking on of course!)
This recipe is easy and fast to prep. And to show you that we decided to do something a little different today in honor of our YouTube channel relaunching and share this fun little video with you!
Give it a try and tell us what pork dish you love whipping up on the grill! We especially love their pork roasts for making our Smoked Slow Cooker Pork Tacos!
And be sure to check out more winning recipes and awesome deals at www.porkbeinspired.com/krogerporkcrash to keep your grill hopping this summer!
How To Grill Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops we used loin chops but any pork chop is great
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 bottle beer
- salt and pepper
- 8 sprigs rosemary
- 1. Mix soy sauce, honey and enough beer to cover pork chops. Tuck in 4 sprigs of rosemary. Cover and marinate for 3-4 hours.
2. Preheat grill for 15 minutes. Soak 4 other sprigs of rosemary in water for 15 minutes.
3. Add rosemary to the top of coals and spritz with water to help create steam.
4. Cook pork chops on the grill for 5 minutes and then flip.
5. Baste with marinade and cook until 145-160 degrees internal temperature. 8-25 minutes depending on the thickness of the chop.
6. Allow to rest for 3-5 minutes and serve!