Camping Breakfast burritos are easy to put together and full of delicious sausage, eggs, crispy fried potatoes, and melted shredded cheese.
Camping breakfast burritos are the best when you’re out in the woods, super easy to put together and crazy filling. Amazing looking, smelling and tasting, this easy camping breakfast burritos recipe is king of the picnic table!
How to make breakfast burrito?
In a large cast-iron pan, cook the sausage until crisp and set aside. Whisk together eggs, salt, and pepper and cook through, place in the
How to freeze breakfast burritos?
The freeze option means making these amazing camping breakfast burritos ahead of time for storage in the freezer. The first difference is that you allow the eggs to cool before making your burritos. Mix all ingredients together, wrap the burrito tightly in the aluminum foil and repeat the process by filling and folding the remaining burritos. Freeze the burritos in a single layer on a baking sheet, they’ll freeze faster and more uniformly this way. Store the frozen burritos in a gallon-sized zip-loc freezer bag for longer-term storage.
More amazing camping recipes here.
Camping Breakfast Burritos
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 4 potatoes peeled, chopped, cooked
- 1 lb bacon browned and crumbled
- 8 eggs scrambled
- 1-1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese grated
- Pinch salt & pepper
- green onions sliced
- salsa or hot sauce for serving optional
- Sour cream
- Mix all cooked ingredients together.
- Fold in a tortilla. Wrap in foil
- Add to plastic zipper bag or portable container. Until ready to eat.
- Take out when ready to eat.
- Cook 10-15 min or until cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!