Champagne Jello shots are a sure-fire way to get the bubbly flowing at a Valentines Day, wedding, baby shower or bridal party. This recipe is festive, fun, and so easy to make!
What are Jello shots?
Unless you don’t drink alcohol, it’s likely that you have consumed Jello shots at some point. They are a fun food to serve at any adult party. For those of you who haven’t had the pleasure of consuming them, here’s the lowdown.
Jello shots are an alcoholic treat made by infusing alcohol and fruit juice or soda pop into flavored gelatin. The shots are typically served in plastic shot glasses, but can also be formed into shapes, using silicone molds.
What’s in Champagne Jello Shots?
In addition to champagne and unflavored gelatin, our Champagne Jello Shots are made with ginger ale, some fresh lemon juice and a tiny bit of granulated sugar.
To give them a festive holiday touch, we add a garnish of raspberries, fresh mint, and sugar.
If you have will have non-drinkers at your party, consider making some non-alcoholic Jello shots as well. Simply substitute an equal amount of sparkling cider for the champagne.
Try more of our amazing Cocktail recipes!
Champagne Jello Shots
- 1 cup champagne or other sparkling wine
- 3-6 tbsp granulated sugar or honey
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp unflavored gelatin 2 envelopes
- 1 cup ginger ale or lemon-lime soda
- Garnish with raspberries and fresh mint
- 20 1 ounce condiment cups
- 1. Add champagne, sugar, and lemon juice to a medium saucepan. Sprinkle with the gelatin and allow to bloom for 3 minutes, do not stir.
2. Once the gelatin has bloomed, heat the mixture over medium-low heat and whisk until the gelatin has dissolved.
3. Remove from heat and stir in the ginger ale, let carbonation fizz out and then evenly pour into container cups and refrigerate for at least 2 hours until set.
4. Sprinkle with sugar. Garnish with mint leaf and fresh raspberry just before serving. Enjoy!