We love and I mean loooove these simple chicken tacos filled with super juicy and delicious chicken at my house!
We have these easy chicken tacos almost every week cause they are that darn tasty. Crunchy, salty, deliciousness topped with fresh guacamole, cilantro and sour cream, yummy!
I personally could eat tacos for every meal every day of the week. I love all the tacos. Breakfast tacos like our Huevos Rancheros Tacos so addictive. Taney Jerk Shrimp Tacos topped with pineapple salsa makes the best easy weeknight dinner.
We often throw our Slow Cooker Pork Tacos recipe in the slow cooker and come home to the delicious smell of an easy dinner. Or if you more in a hurry our 30-minute Balsamic Salmon Burger Tacos are the ticket.
Always top your fantastic tacos with our wonderful Blender Guacamole Salsa. This salsa will change your life and the way you think about tacos. Creamy, spicy, tart and packed with cilantro. Basically, the best thing you have ever put in your mouth. We even created an easy to follow step by step
How to make chicken tacos?
Chicken tacos are made by cooking up shredded chicken in taco spices and salsa over medium-high heat. Add meat to taco shells and add all your favorite toppings.
How to cook the chicken for tacos?
These chicken tacos are by placing the chicken breasts into a saucepan and pour in enough water to cover. Add Place over medium heat, bring to a boil and simmer until chicken meat is no longer pink, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer chicken breasts to a bowl, allow to cool and shred the chicken meat with 2 forks.
Cook and stir onion until translucent, 2 to 3 minutes. Add in the shredded chicken with spices. Reduce heat to low and simmer until chicken is hot and the flavors have blended about 3 minutes. Add meat to taco shells and add all your favorite toppings.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons store-bought or homemade taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup salsa
- taco shells or tortillas
- Avocados or guacamole
- Cilantro and white onions
- Sour cream
- Mexcian cheese
- Blender Salsa
- Place chicken breast in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Add chicken broth.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken breasts. Top with salsa.
- Press “Poultry” and cook for 15 minutes if frozen and 12 minutes if fresh.
- Once done, release pressure and shred chicken with two forks. Combine with sauce in Instant Pot and serve as desired.
- Add chicken to taco shells.
- Add toppings and enjoy!