Our refreshing Chicken Fajita Wedge Salad is topped with all the best Mexican food toppings.
Our sundried tomato bacon loaded guacamole, ripe and sweet cherry tomatoes, spicy jalapeños and delightful creamy dressing makes this wedge salad memorable. My family always loves it when I serve this amazing easy summer recipe.
I love making wedge salads for our family BBQs and backyard parties. These stunning salads always turn peoples heads and they always ask for the recipe. They are so pretty with very little effort.
I pre-cut the heads of lettuce and cover them with cling wrap, then placing them in the refrigerator to stay chilled. Right before my BBQ buddies arrive I get these wedge salads ready by adding all the fixings.
When slicing iceberg lettuce in ¼’s the lettuce is like a beautifully layered bowl that drinks up the dressing without getting soggy. They are so easy and are always well received by my guests. I hope you love this amazing recipe as much as we do, enjoy!
If you love this recipe then try some of our other amazing salads!
- 1/2 lb chicken tenders
- 3/4 tsp Chili powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 cup red onion sliced
- 1/2 head Iceberg lettuce cut into wedges
- 1 basket cherry tomatoes diced
- 1 guacamole
- 1/2 cup Cucumber diced
- 1/4 cup Green bell pepper diced
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 tbsp Cilantro
- Jalapeno garnish
- Cook chicken tenders in a medium-sized pan over medium heat.
- Add spices and sliced onions.
- Cook chicken for 10-15 minutes or until the chicken reaches 165 degrees internal temperature.
- Set chicken aside to cool.
- Cut iceberg lettuce into four wedges and place on plates.
- Top with all the amazing toppings.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Garnish with cilantro and jalapeños. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 271 Total Fat: 17g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 13g Cholesterol: 30mg Sodium: 643mg Carbohydrates: 18g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 4g Protein: 12g